Are you a PM superstar, looking for a fresh start with a vibrant, dynamic office and culture?
Is property a passion of yours? Are you driven to succeed? Are you motivated to expand your property skillset?
If so, Perth Executive Properties is the company for you! Here at PEP we are looking for the right person to join our Energetic, Dynamic and Fun team. We are looking for someone honest, reliable and well presented to join boutique inner city agency specialising in the management & sales of Executive style properties. Located at the base of Adelaide Terrace amongst a number of exciting new development’s and easy access to the CBD, the River and East Perth village it is a great place to work!
WHO WE ARE
- A truly boutique, family owned, inner city agency priding itself on integrity, reliability & efficient communication.
- Very manageable portfolio of quality properties.
- A strong and versatile brand with quality online presence.
- Our goal is to become Perth’s premium inner suburbs leasing agency.
- A young company focusing on Executive and Luxury Style Properties and Apartments.
- We have built a strong brand and client following, with high net worth clients entrusting us with their property management needs.
- Modern East Perth office, in great location, among a new East Perth hub with a high exposure window frontage, and superb selection of Uber eats 😉
‘Senior’ Property Manager role.
- Supported by a Full time and a part time PM.
- Report direct to the owner(s).
- Must hold a current Real Estate Registration (WA).
- Hold a current Drivers licence.
- Immaculate presentation.
- This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful, small, dynamic business.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Property Management.
- Great attitude, able to work as part of a team.
- Desire to take your experience to the next level.
- Excellent time management skills, communication, and well organised.
- Triennial or the desire to obtain your triennial is preferred but not essential requirement.
- $$$ Generous salary, negotiable based on experience.
- Generous bonus structure.
- Use of company car.
- Your efforts will be well rewarded.
- Ideal environment to make a difference, and be appreciated.
- Woking for our small pro-active team will ensure you develop your skill set in other areas of real estate and career growth.
For more specific details on role and responsibilities please contact Tim 0410 313 030
Experienced Property Manager | Vacancies | Real Estate Sales Perth