Experienced Sales Executive.
This role is suited to an established & experienced agent who is looking for a high commission structure whilst being a part of a genuine team/family culture.
We are a young, vibrant and positive office looking for a new sales executive to join our team.
- Unleash YOUR potential with no Franchise or Corporate restraints.
- Genuine team (family) culture. We also cater to individual requirements, enabling your success.
- Generous Commission structure by negotiation (based on experience/expertise).
We are looking for an experienced, independent sales associate who requires a quality brand, well located office, generous commission structure, great team and culture to enable them to take their career, work life balance, and gross earnings to new heights.
This position is ideally suited to an established agent who is looking for a progressive agency & structure allowing them to take their career to that next level, with the personal support, and focus on the individuals career rather than ‘the brand’. – unlike some of our competitors –
We aim to offer a no pressure environment and commission structure to be negotiated based on experience.
YOU in Mind.
- $$$ Commission structure is negotiable. Due to our success in Property Management – We have the ability to offer a non pressure-cooker environment and high commission split, (depending on the experience of the candidate).
- Working for our small pro-active team will ensure you develop your skill set in all other areas of Real Estate should you wish to do so.
- Holiday support; take the leave you deserve with support from our team to keep your listings running, and clients serviced (not poached!) while you are on leave.
- We like to encourage a healthy and balanced lifestyle for our staff. Work life balance is very important to us. We even have a gym on site…
- Strong work ethic. Honesty and Integrity being key values for our company.
- Spread your wings, so long as our simple branding guidelines are followed, and core values are met you have the creative freedom to market yourself as you see best.
- We want to assist you to grow YOUR business not hinder your potential due to franchise or corporate restraints.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Future progression to your own branch or licenced office.
- Must hold a current Real Estate Sales Representative Registration (WA)
- Hold a current Drivers licence.
- Immaculate presentation.
- This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful, small, dynamic business.
- At least two years’ experience in real estate sales.
- Work as part of a team.
- Desire to take your game to the next level.
- Excellent time management skills and well organised.
WHO WE ARE
- A truly boutique inner city agency priding itself on efficient communication and integrity.
- A Strong and versatile brand & quality online presence.
- We aim to be a leader in online marketing to expose our brand, services & properties.
- A relatively young company focusing on Executive and Luxury Style Properties and Apartments.
- We have built a strong brand and client following, with high net worth clients entrusting us with their property needs.
- Our East Perth office is in a great location, and is not your typical stale sales office, heck the sales area even has it’s own vertical garden and TV. Located on a main road with superb window frontage, and exposure to multiple new apartment projects.
- Looking to expand more into Buyer Advocacy and Project Marketing.
If this sounds like the opportunity, and team environment you are looking for, feel free to give Tim a confidential call on 0410313030 or email at email@example.com
Real Estate Sales job perth | Vacancy | Real Estate Sales Perth