Executive Lakefront Apartment
The lifestyle benefits for future tenants of this inner-city apartment are HUGE! This spacious apartment features 3 well sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, wooden floorboards, a large combination lounge and dining area and a boutique sized balcony. Pets are also welcome within the complex (subject to approval).
From the doorstep of your Royal Street apartment you can:
1) Walk around the beautiful Swan River and Claisebrook Cove
2) Enjoy a drink overlooking the water at the Royal Hotel
3) Enjoy a free work commute into the Perth CBD
4) Enjoy the future amenity of the under-construction Perth Stadium and pedestrian footbridge
5) Go for a bike ride across the Windan bridge towards Burswood and onto South Perth foreshore
6) Watch a match of 20/20 cricket at the WACA
7) Catch a free CAT bus into Perth city to shop, eat and drink
8) Go for a stroll or picnic through the beautiful Queen’s gardens
9) Catch a bus into Northbridge and watch a show at Perth international arts festival or Fringe Festival
10) Watch a movie at the outdoor cinemas just across the causeway on Burswood foreshore
East Perth was one of the first master planned communities in W.A. and it really shows. With easy access to transport, restaurants, shops and cafes from your doorstop, living on Royal street will make your life convenient and enjoyable.
Additionally the huge amounts of infrastructure spending the government has implemented in the local area in early 2018 tenants will be able to stroll across new the pedestrian bridge to watch the Eagles or Dockers during the 2018 AFL season.
Updated on August 30, 2018 at 2:17 pm