Interior decorating tricks for Perth Apartments!
With the increase of apartment living in Perth City, here are some great interior decorating tips to make the most of your Perth apartment!
- Light colours create a sense of space! A light colour scheme can make a smaller room feel bigger and brighter.
- Mirrors, Mirrors, Mirrors! Mirrors will bounce light around the room lightening up the area and creating an airier feel.
- Make use of corner spaces. These underutilized spaces can often be used with a comfy beanbag or an accent chair to make a more live-able apartment.
- Add indoor plants! A bit of greenery makes an area feel softer and creates a fresher vibe! The Australian institution Bunnings has a huge affordable range to help you decorate your apartment! https://www.bunnings.com.au/our-range/garden/plants
- Install floating shelves. They add storage room without taking up as much space as chests and bookcases. They also become a design feature. Functional and stylish!
- Add a dash of colour with a painting! A colourful painting or print will add vibrancy to any interior space. There are many great Perth artists with bright and colourful beach inspired works!
- Vertical Stripes. Adding vertical stripes to the curtains or drapes can elongate the room creating an added sense of space!