Rise Apartments - 155 Adelaide Terrace
Rise Apartments – East Perth
Situated at 155 Adelaide Terrace, Rise apartments features a 25-storey building with 72 residential apartments and ground level commercial premises. The building was completed in 2010 and was designed by acclaimed architects Lawrence Scanlan & Associates.
The complex features large, spacious apartments and residents can enjoy many amenities including: a podium level pool and spa deck, fully equipped gym, sauna, BBQ facilities and lounge
Residents have access to great local amenities including:
- The beautiful Queens Garden’s
- Elizabeth Quay and all its restaurants, cafes and bars
- Enjoyable bike and walking paths around The Swan River
- Quick stroll to the new pedestrian bridge and the New Perth Stadium.
- Free buses along Adelaide and St Georges Terrace in the Free Transit Zone will allow quick access to Elizabeth Quay, Perth CBD and Northbridge
- Burswood and Crown Entertainment Complex
|UNIT||BED||BATH||CAR BAY||ADVERTISED PRICE|
|64||3||2||2||Suit Buyers in the High $800k’s|
|26||2||2||1||$565k - $585k|
|15||1||1||1||All Offers In $400K’s|
|Up-to-Date as of 24/01/2018|