Rise Apartments - 155 Adelaide Terrace
Rise Apartments – East Perth
Situated at 155 Adelaide Terrace, Rise apartments features a 25-storey building with 72 residential apartments and ground level commercial premises. The building was completed in 2010 and was designed by acclaimed architects Lawrence Scanlan & Associates.
The complex features large, spacious apartments and residents can enjoy many amenities including: a podium level pool and spa deck, fully equipped gym, sauna, BBQ facilities and lounge
Residents have access to great local amenities including:
- The beautiful Queens Garden’s
- Elizabeth Quay and all its restaurants, cafes and bars
- Enjoyable bike and walking paths around The Swan River
- Quick stroll to the new pedestrian bridge and the New Perth Stadium.
- Free buses along Adelaide and St Georges Terrace in the Free Transit Zone will allow quick access to Elizabeth Quay, Perth CBD and Northbridge
- Burswood and Crown Entertainment Complex
|UNIT||BED||BATH||CARBay||SIZE (int’l m2)||LEVEL||ASPECT||ASKING|
|26 - 155||2||2||1||-||-||-||$565,000 - $585,000|
|73 - 155||3||3||2||-||-||-||$2,595,000|
|15 - 155||1||1||1||67||8||North||Mid to High $400,000|
|Data Updated 16-10-17|