Situated at 155 Adelaide Terrace, Rise apartments features a 25-storey building with 72 residential apartments and ground level commercial premises. The building was completed in 2010 and was designed by acclaimed architects Lawrence Scanlan & Associates.
The complex features large, spacious apartments and residents can enjoy many amenities including: a podium level pool and spa deck, fully equipped gym, sauna, BBQ facilities and lounge
Residents have access to great local amenities including:
- The beautiful Queens Garden’s
- Elizabeth Quay and all its restaurants, cafes and bars
- Enjoyable bike and walking paths around The Swan River
- Quick stroll to the new pedestrian bridge and the New Perth Stadium.
- Free buses along Adelaide and St Georges Terrace in the Free Transit Zone will allow quick access to Elizabeth Quay, Perth CBD and Northbridge
- Burswood and Crown Entertainment Complex