QIII was the first residential tower in Queen’s Riverside Hotel + Residences complex developed by Frasers Property Australia. The building was completed in 2014 and designed by renowned architects Jones Coulter Young. The complex forms an iconic entrance to Perth City from the eastern gateway. QIII features 267 residences over 26 levels.
The complex was designed to pamper residents with style, space, views, natural light, high-quality fittings and fully-integrated appliances. Residents can enjoy many facilities on their door step, including the spacious pool deck with Japanese-style hot tubs, barbeque facilities and stunning Swan River Vistas. They also have access to a resident’s lounge, media room, a fully equipped gym (including weights, treadmills, benches and individual weight machines) and concierge.
From QIII you can walk across to Frasers suites and enjoy a coffee, beer or cocktail in the contemporary lobby bar. Residents can also enjoy Heirloom Restaurant with its celebrity chef Pete Evans take on seasonal, local and organic produce.
Residents have access to great local amenities including:
- The beautiful botanical Queens Garden’s
- Summer cricket matches at the WACA
- Beautiful bike and walking paths around East Perth, Burswood, Perth and South Perth
- Quick stroll to the new pedestrian bridge and Perth Stadium to watch the local football teams the West Coast Eagles and Fremantle Dockers
- Free buses along Adelaide and St Georges Terrace in the Free Transit Zone will allow quick access to Elizabeth Quay, Perth CBD and Northbridge
- Crown Entertainment Complex