QI is located at 8 Moreau Pde was the final building to form part of the Queens Riverside Residential complex. QI features studio, one and two bedroom apartments. The QI complex encompasses two buildings connected via a sky bridge over Bollaert Lane.
The Hay Street facing building features 17 apartments and has a private Hay Street facing resident’s entrance. The Moreau Parade facing QI building features 7-levels of apartments with a private residents entrance next to the stunningly lit 21m piece of public art incorporated into the glass façade on Moreau Pde.
QII is located at 2 Moreau Pde contains 107 apartments over a seven level building and features stunning views across the Queens Gardens and the WACA.
Residents of both QI and QII have access to all the Queens Riverside facilities, including the spacious pool deck with Japanese-style hot tubs, barbeque facilities and stunning Swan River Vistas, a resident’s lounge, media room, a fully equipped gym (including weights, treadmills, benches and individual weight machines) and concierge.
Local amenities include:
- The beautiful botanical Queens Garden’s
- Summer cricket matches at the WACA
- Beautiful bike and walking paths around East Perth, Burswood, Perth and South Perth
- Quick stroll to the new pedestrian bridge and Perth Stadium to watch the local football teams the West Coast Eagles and Fremantle Dockers
- Free buses along Adelaide and St Georges Terrace in the Free Transit Zone will allow quick access to Elizabeth Quay, Perth CBD and Northbridge
- Free Bus rides up Adelaide and St George’s Tce